Saturday, August 26, 2006

Gromozon: all you need to know

After some sleepless nights, and after quite a few warnings on my part about the nastiness, it seems something is definitely moving.

The merit goes to Marco Giuliani of PrevX, who collected collected a few of the discoverings by me and other researches, but most importantly all his own discoverings (which are very detailed, and include great behavior analysis of the threat on an infected system).

Head on to Marco's pdf here.

Use this link if you have problems with the one above.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 PM  
Blogger TNT said...

Thanks ste.

12:57 AM  
Blogger TNT said...

Ste I deleted your comments just in case one who doesn't know what those domains are for tries to visit them.

I really appreciated that you posted them here and they were really helpful in finding out another new trojan repository.

Only, next time you might want to write in the post that those shouldn't be visited. :)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot, excuse me, hope nobody tried them. If you mail me (ste at vogliaditerra dot com) your mail adress I'll send them next time by mail.
There's a new one wich ends the same way like the original gromozon one:
cv**s*jd.com/page.php?53100

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuova attacco massiccio con trackback sotto natale. La domain รจ "sffsdfwe.i*fo.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

microscopic-scrabbly